30DMB Terms and Conditions:
The 30 Day Money Back (30DMB) offer is a commercial gesture directly between the brand and the user of the product. The 30DMB policy is meant for end-consumers and can not become part of a service process or promise that a reseller wants to offer to his clients. The 30DMB does not apply to dealers, resellers and distributors of the products.
The 30DMB terms and conditions apply to all DYMO and CardScan product bought on the DYMO and CardScan web site. 30DMB can also apply to DYMO and CardScan products bought in the traditional sales channel and this as part of a promotion which is communicated on the packaging.
Excluded from 30 DMB refund are consumables, accessories or software that are sold separately (i.e. not part of the product)
Who do we refund?
The refunded amount:
- we only execute refunds directly to the end-consumer (not to the reseller of the end-consumers)
- we only refund the end-consumer
- we only refund end-consumers who are based in one of the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Slovakia, Switzerland
- is based on the price the end-consumer paid for the product only (excluding all kind of services that the reseller may have included in the price on the invoice)
- does not include the shipping costs the end-consumer has paid upon purchase
- does include the VAT amount paid by the end-consumer on the individual product.
- if the price of the product cannot be clearly identified on the invoice, we will refund the European recommended retail price.
- the end-consumer has to contact the helpdesk if he wants to return on of our products
- the end-consumer needs to do this within 30 days after the date of purchase of the product
- the end-consumer needs to send back the product together with a copy of the proof of purchase, instructions on how to send back the product will be given by the helpdesk.
- the returned product should be complete, in good shape, non-defective and in the original packaging
- returns that don’t include copy of proof of purchase or do not comply with the above conditions, will not be refunded. The returned products will remain at the end-consumer’s disposal for 60 days.
Above terms and conditions do not affect your legal rights as a consumer.
- for products purchased on the DYMO and CardScan website: a refund transaction is initiated to the end-consumer’s bank maximum 1 week after receipt of the product. The end-consumer will see the refunded amount be deducted on his next credit card settlement.
- for purchases through the traditional sales channel: will be paid through bank transfer within 3 weeks after receipt of the product.